2. This is the 2nd time that I have used Starship travel. This year they helped me plan a trip for 15 of my friends and I to go to Dubai and Abh Dhabi for my 50th birthday. Everything was excellent from the excursion and the hotel in Dubai. The hotel in Abh Dhabi was not as great but over all we had a wonderful time and experience.
3. Very helpful, caring and professional
4. Very helpful, caring and professional. When a problem arose it was addressed immediately
5. They care! They want you to have the time of your lives. So they search out the best locations to make your dreams come true!
6. Linda is amazing and always addresses any concerns that we have.
7. We had a wonderful 14 day train and cruise to beautiful Alaska. Linda at Starship was always there when we had a question or needed assistance. We could have not have asked for any better service. Loved the whole experience.
1. I have had Karen plan several trips. After a few conversations on the first trip, Karen knew exactly what we wanted & expected. Her follow through & attention to detail is extraordinary. You ask a question once & it is answered in detail quickly. We are taking a trip with a group that has another travel agent/company running it. The difference in customer service is indescribable. Same questions in multiple e-mails not answered, delays in information , & details that Karen never let get to the question stage going not communicated. I have planned numerous trips on my own, but I have seen the value of a GOOD travel agent. Karen has given us ideas for upcoming trips & always has us laughing when we stop in the office. We will continue to use Starship & Karen for many years to come!
2. Karen at Starship helped us create our dream honeymoon in Mexico!
3. Gaylord’s is awesome, very nice. The only change would to have had the balcony that most rooms had in the Cascades. If a client likes “white noise” that area would be perfect as you heard the water falls, we’re not huge fans of white noise, but was fine. You can walk to a very friendly honky tonk, Nashville Palace, we thought the quality of the performers was great.
The CMA’s were going on, we are not fans of huge crowds, so would’ve maybe gone a different weekend.
All in all we definitely liked Nashville better than Gatlinburg, which is like the Dells on steroids. Very hard to find healthier food options. Red Oak Bistro, which is a little drive was the best food. Cades Cove’s traffic was ridiculous (worse than the Yellowstone circle), we’d suggest doing the Historic Nature Trail to Cherokee Orchard Trail/Roaring Fork Rd and doing the Rainbow Falls hike. Clingman’s Dome is the best vantage point, it’s a steep one mile walk, great views. Anakeesta was really done well, probably the best chair lift/chondola ride, picturesque, fun (overpriced) Alpine slide/coaster. Beautiful gardens, etc.
The Hampton Inn was quiet and nice that it was a little ways from the crowds, disappointed that that you couldn’t hike from there, the name’s misleading. The breakfast is almost all processed, crappy foods, would’ve preferred paying less and getting our own food.
So to recap what we like…Rooms with balconies when available, windows that open, no room fresheners, quiet, healthy food options/craft beer, being able to walk to places when possible.
Really enjoy working with you Karen!
4. Karen has been awesome to work with!
1. The hotel was nice!! The staff from the front desk, bell boy, waiters, bartenders, all were very warm and welcoming. The hotel itself was nice and very clean. The only thing I didn’t like was the bathroom setup.. the toilet placement was tight.Other than that I really enjoyed my stay. I would’ve like a back balcony room just to view the beach because it was so pretty.
2. As for the hotel here, I can give you my opinion, like you asked. What they say on trip advisor is totally accurate, I read the last few reviews today. It’s brand new and obviously very clean, very comfortable beds and pillows. The room did smell really musty the first day or so, it’s the climate/humidity here, after we ran the air conditioner, it is fine. They are recently opened so they need to fine tune some things, they need more personnel, the second day they didn’t clean our room till 6pm, the time when you need to take a shower to go out. And because it’s new the trees and plants are not looking so good. You have to watch walking on the pavers, you can trip walking with flip flops, they are not even. The food is awesome, much better than the other resorts we have been to. The Steak House and the Japanese are our favorites. The buffet is huge, we have gone for breakfast, one time for lunch and dessert in the evening. One day they had a whole baby-pig, my boys said it was very good! The beach needs more chairs and umbrellas, you need to go out at 7 am to save a spot (but that happens everywhere). They have a buffet restaurant down by the beach and they also BBQ every day down there, and not just burgers and hot dogs, they make steaks! You can go to the beach bar or order through a waitress so you don’t have to wait in line at the bar. The beach has a roped off area that is mostly sand a few rocks here and there, that’s where you swim. My opinion is that they need to clean up the rest of the beach, you can’t go in because there are many rocky areas with seaweed. Pools look very nice, but we just walk by them, lol! We went to a couple of shows, they are ok, I don’t expect more at a resort. Oh and sometimes when you walk by the mangroves, it smells pretty bad. Overall for me it is a nice hotel, CLEAN and great food! In a year it will be beautiful when all the plants and palm trees are established.
3. Ask for Voula for travel plans, she is outstanding. Have used her
4. GREECE! Voula booked our honeymoon trip to Greece! She was able to contact a tour company and everything was perfect! When you are wedding planning, the last thing you want to do is plan a trip to Europe! Voula was very sweet and helpful. Thank you so much Voula!!!
5. Booking my trip to Hawaii was a pleasure with Voula. She listened to what I was looking for and did a great job getting us what we were looking for. She found non-stop flights that fit our schedule and gave us great options for hotels. We had our travel documents quickly. I would definitely recommend Starship to my friends.
6. We have worked with Voula several times for planning trips to Cabo and Cancun. She is honest and so helpful!
7. Voula always takes good care of us. Excellent service and friendly staff.
1. Rose was fantastic to work with. We weren’t sure exactly where we wanted to go for our Honeymoon, but she was prepared with many options! She gave us plenty of resorts within our price range and was able to explain each area in detail. She was easy to reach, even after we booked our vacation. I had plenty of questions to ask after we booked that I forgot to ask before and she was more than happy to answer them for me, as well as to just chat for a few minutes. Definitely will have to contact her in the future for more trips! Thank you so much Rose!!
2. We used Starship Travel to plan our destination wedding vacation for us and 30 guests, and they did a phenomenal job! We worked with Rose Peters who was so sweet and helpful throughout the entire process. She always made herself available for our guests, and was very organized in getting everyone their appropriate travel documents. Our trip went flawlessly, and I couldn’t have done it without them! I highly recommend Starship Travel!
Thank you Jan, we have been excited for a while for this wonderful
vacation that we would not have been aware of if it were not for your
efforts. The fact that we will not be going on it as originally planned is a great
disappointment, but not something for which you are in any way responsible. You get credit for only the good my friend, none of the bad.
1. Norma was our Travel Agent and she went above and beyond what we expected! After months of searching for a honeymoon destination with my fiance at the time, we contacted her for guidance. She knew her destinations, prices, packages and gave us options of exactly what we needed. Not to mention she saved us thousands of dollars on our trip. Thank you again Norma!
2. One of many perfect trips, thank you again Norma Badal for your professional assistance! Jamaica Mon!
Before going onto NYC I want to congratulate you on once again putting on an amazing Travel Show! It’s very obvious that things were learned from last year’s show and once again the vendors were so supportive and the people they just kept a coming! I feel so very lucky to be part of this amazing group. I am always very proud to say I am hosted by Starship Travel and that Linda is a very dear friend of mine. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for so many things big and small.